About Reach Robotics:
Given the recent successes and retail launch of MekaMon (A robotics AR gaming platform) with Apple and we are expanding our team. Reach Robotics is the company behind MekaMon - The four-legged augmented reality battle mech recently launched with Apple across the UK, US and EU. Using robotics and augmented reality, we’re creating unique experiences that aim to entertain, inspire and educate.
Based a five-minute walk from Bristol Parkway train station and with excellent links to the M32 / M4 (plus private parking), we’re rapidly hiring across all teams to help realise our products full potential and shape the future of augmented reality entertainment.
We’re proud of the people first culture we’ve created at Reach - We're passionate about the experiences we're creating and love what we do.
Friday afternoons are dedicated to stepping away from the desk to game and work on projects outside our normal scope. We operate on flexitime between 8am - 6pm and have regular social events planned throughout the year. There are also healthy snacks, great coffee and a fantastic atmosphere in our brand-new offices, too.
About the role:
The Trade Marketing Manager is responsible for leading and managing the development and implementation of trade marketing plans and campaigns that grow and support the business of our key accounts and beyond. The role works as part of the marketing department to ensure seamless implementation of brand campaigns but also works closely with our Sales and Website teams to identify the UK growth opportunities; achieve our growth/sales goals by implementing and supporting our activities; and providing analysis, insights, and feedback to the whole company.
This is great opportunity to have a major impact in a dynamic, fast growing and entrepreneurial company where we create magic together. We are super passionate about what we do, and we’ll expect no less from you.
If you thrive in a fast-paced environment where one day is not like another then this is the job for you.
- 3-5 years of trade marketing experience at a consumer electronics, gaming or similar business.
- Existing relationships with relevant US and European online and offline retailers.
- Experience at strong, mission-lead businesses is especially valuable. Able to communicate Reach Robotics overall mission.
- Proven track record of driving frequent, valuable initiatives across offline and online retailers.
- Understanding of how to manage and coordinate with external agencies.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, capable of pitching the vision of Reach Robotics, and the detail of our latest product from the board level to the shop floor at our partners.
You’ll spend your time on:
- Building strong retail relationships with strategic partners (both online and offline) through the joint development of short & long term strategic plans.
- Developing and delivering the Reach Robotics product pitch to buying teams in partnership with the Sales Team, that secures prominent ranging and promotion.
- Developing the global trade marketing plan with regional adaption in partnership with the marketing team which encompasses seasonal plans and new product launches in order to maximize sell-out in both digital channels and retail stores.
- Working closely with the marketing stakeholders at the retail accounts in order to secure desired presentation of products and brands online and in-store, as well as any cooperative promotional activities including advertising.
- Planning and executing retail staff training, trade events, field merchandising/promotors
- Managing budget, planning, agency relations (where appropriate) and secure tools needed for monitoring activities and compliance.
- Creating and maintain analysis of robotic and gaming products benchmarking by account.
- Assisting the organisation of promotional events such as consumer and trade events, when required.
- You have experience engaging with online and offline retailers.
- You have a track record of building strong, productive, long-term relationships all levels of the retail business.
- Your English is flawless and engaging. You are able to present effectively to small and large groups.
- Company Pension scheme.
- Department Training budget: Budget for conferences, training courses and other materials
- Flexi-time: 8am - 10am starts
- Culture: Fantastic culture with regular organised social events, free fruit and the best coffee machine around
- 20 days holiday (plus Bank Holidays and Christmas Period)