About Reach Robotics:
Given the recent successes and retail launch of MekaMon (A robotics AR gaming platform) with Apple, we are expanding our team. Reach Robotics is the company behind MekaMon - The four-legged augmented reality battle mech recently launched with Apple across the UK, US and EU. Using robotics and augmented reality, we’re creating unique experiences that aim to entertain, inspire and educate.
Based a five-minute walk from Bristol Parkway train station and with excellent links to the M32 / M4 (plus private parking), we’re rapidly hiring across all teams to help realise our products full potential and shape the future of augmented reality entertainment.
We’re proud of the people first culture we’ve created at Reach - We're passionate about the experiences we're creating and love what we do.
Friday afternoons are dedicated to stepping away from the desk to game and work on projects outside our normal scope. We operate on flexi-time between 8am - 6pm and have regular social events planned throughout the year. There are also healthy snacks, great coffee and a fantastic atmosphere in our brand-new offices, too.
About the role:
- Cost effectively generate awareness, leads and sales via digital channels including Facebook and Google advertising.
- Optimise paid marketing, website customer journey and conversion funnel to deliver profitable scalable unit economics and cost-effective conversion to sign ups, newsletters and sales.
- Maximise lifetime value by optimising email and catalogue campaigns to drive first and repeat purchase.
- Collect customer profile data to enable effective segmentation and personalised communication.
- 3-5 years of digital marketing experience at a consumer electronics, gaming or similar business.
- The successful candidate will have experience planning and implementing campaigns across the full range of digital channels, including expertise in Facebook advertising, email marketing and search, with a deep knowledge of concepts and technologies for digital lead-generation and acquisition.
- The candidate will thrive on working within a start-up environment and combine strategic thinking and strong communication skills, with creativity to execute on high-impact, high-leverage processes and programs that will scale globally. The ability to influence and partner with cross-functional teams (e.g. marketing team; ecommerce team; product & innovation; customer care & operations) and a passion for data and measurement to drive business results, will be key to success in this role.
- They will display the ability to respond quickly to changing business needs, priorities, and timelines, and have a demonstrated track record of generating demand and leads at scale through digital channels. Experience working on ecommerce platforms and/or email systems such as DotMailer or social products is preferred. Experience of running digital and email campaigns, managing agency and supplier relationships, and/or media agency experience would be advantageous.
- This is a full-time position based in our Bristol office, reporting to the Marketing Director.
- Helping to build and activate the digital marketing strategy with the Marketing Director and working closely with the product development and retail team to align on business goals.
- Plan, run and optimize campaigns across multiple online channels to improve performance, reach, and return on investment of digital marketing activities.
- Use & demonstrate leadership in, data and analytics to drive better ROI measures, database segmentation and customer life-time value.
- Leverage datasets to identify opportunities to improve performance, reach, and customer journeys.
- Report digital marketing results regularly and provide recommendation to leadership and key stakeholders.
- Own (in collaboration with internal & agency partners) all aspects of the customer journey planning, content strategy and personalisation via the website, emails and media channels.
- Develop quantitative analysis, ad hoc reports, and models to support marketing decision-making.
- Look for opportunities to automate process and build scalable infrastructure to support the whole business.
- Partner with the other members of the marketing team, to integrate content and product messaging that power our digital campaigns.
- Develop & manage digital marketing strategy to improve performance, reach, and return on investment.
- Analyse database to drive better ROI measures, database segmentation and customer life-time value.
- Develop & implement customer journey planning, content strategy and personalisation plan.