Reach Robotics is the company behind MekaMon - the four-legged augmented reality battle mech recently launched with Apple across the UK, US and EU. Using robotics and augmented reality, we’re creating unique experiences that aim to entertain, educate and inspire.
Based a five-minute walk from Bristol Parkway train station and with excellent links to the M32 / M4 (plus private parking), we’re rapidly hiring across all teams to help realise our products full potential and shape the future of augmented reality entertainment. We’re proud of the people first culture we’ve created at Reach - We're passionate about the experiences we're creating and love what we do.
Friday afternoons are dedicated to stepping away from the desk to game and work on projects outside our normal scope. We operate on flexitime between 8am - 6pm and have regular social events planned throughout the year. There are also healthy snacks, great coffee and a fantastic atmosphere in our brand-new offices.
As an Accounts Assistant and reporting into the Finance Manager, you will be joining us at a crucial stage of expansion and development. You will support the Finance Manager in daily and monthly accounting activities.
· Month end process
· Assisting in monthly VAT returns
· Assisting in the preparation of monthly reporting
· Providing administrative support to the Finance Manager
· Sales ledger processing
· Credit control
· Bank reconciliation
· Reconciliation of petty cash
· Reconciliation of sales, commission
· It is essential that you have experience of working in a similar role
· Personable, friendly and professional with a ‘can do’ attitude
· Take ownership and proactively solve problems
· Ability to work in small team environment, with an adaptable approach to work
· Good excel and spreadsheet skills
· Experience in Xero and Money soft
· AAT or equivalent qualification or experience
· Taxation experience
· Financial analysis and modelling skills